Eid Al Fitr Will Be On Thursday 5/13/2021 Insha-Allah
Takbiraat start 8.15 am
Eid Salah 8.30 am followed by Khutbah and Boxed Food.
Sisters will pray in the main Musalla; Brothers will pray in the tent and the parking area.
Please bring your own prayer mat and wear a mask.
All parking will be on Merchant Street and in the designated parking areas only.
Please follow volunteer directions for parking. Please come early to secure a parking spot.
Ramadhan Mubarak ! Insha-Allah, Taraweeh prayers will start tonight, Monday, April 12th at 9.30 pm.
Tuesday, April 13th will be the first day of fasting. Please note the following logistics:
- Isha will be at 9.15 pm. Please plan to be at the masjid by 9 pm. Place inside the Musalla will be on a first-come-first serve basis.
- Taraweeh prayers will start at 9.30 pm. Brothers and sisters are welcome. Children below 10 years are requested to stay at home. (parental discretion is requested).
- Taraweeh prayers will be led by our young Hafidth Abraar Jamaluddin Insha-Allah. We will pray 20 rakats with a 10 minute break after 8 rakats.
- A 40×40 tent has been installed in the parking lot for additional praying space. Please dress as per the weather if praying in the tent.
- Please bring your own prayer mat and mask. Reusable/Disposable prayer mats will be available for $2/- at the entrance in case you forget to bring your mat.
- Park in the street if you will leave after Isha. Those staying for Taraweeh, must follow volunteer guidelines for parking on premise.
- Daily boxed iftaar will be available at Maghreb each day in the Tent. Family Iftaar will be on Saturdays (open to all).
- Please make Wudu at home before you come to the Masjid to avoid delays and crowding at the entrance.
- Taraweeh will be broadcasted on YouTube Insha-Allah. Please use this link for tonight: https://youtu.be/Xu9InG8kWdw
Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to get automatic notifications on a daily basis.